Friday, September 4, 2009

Mom's Lil Mixtape...

Ah, back on the grind again--and I do mean GRIND! Now that I'm back from Japan and have things settled down (hahaha, what a joke!) I'm pushing like a mad man. So here's a new mixtape for ya--I've decided to just post it in the blog for now, instead of having people jump through hoops to download it, but if you DO want it, email me and I'll send ya the higher quality file . Again, this one is of the "Urban" flavor of sorts, but I promise all you hillbillies out there that a sweet-twanging one is on its way...!
To tell you the truth, the only reason I made this mix is so I can put the 1st song on something. Nas slips from time to time, but imma go on record and say that this song is my favorite song by him, period. His cadence and delivery is more stream-of-consciousness than i've ever heard it. Its my anthem as of late, and right now, I definitely need some truth to shine right now...
I also will be putting my new zine out in various places around LA if they can stock it (Skylight, SHeadquarters, Meltdown) so if you don't see it there, walk up and ask them why don't they have it? Hopefully they will...
Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments: